Sunday, March 4, 2012

What doesn't break you, make you stronger.

 Every one has lost some one that they wish they didn't have to let go. Maybe in letting that person truly go, and realizing that that person was there to teach you how to love another, you will find the right one, the one that will love everything about you down to even your flaws. The one who you never thought would like you. I stood today in the raining thinking about everything I went through to end up right where I am right now. I wondered if I could take it back. Where I would rewind time to have a different end. I realized if I had to  do it all over again. I wouldn't change one thing. I would go through the broke hearts, the lesson that I wish some one just told me, so I didn't do it. Then I realized it made me, it broke me and I still stood. It takes a strong person to realize that every hard thing, every good thing makes you, you. It doesn't break you. It makes you grow to become the person you are suppose to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment