Thursday, February 23, 2012

Who are you?

Why is it that the past always seems to find you? No matter how far you run, no matter what you do to forget it always hits you like a ton of rock falling from the sky, where did it come from no one will ever know. It drowns you in sorrow takes you back to the places that the pain is fresh. Almost like a scar that is reopened blood is everywhere and no matter how much pressure you put on it. It wont stop bleeding. I was at work today when I answered the phone the lady asked me "who I was?" Now I have been asked that a million times but this one time I was truly taken back. Maybe it's because I have grown to be stronger and wiser then I have ever been or maybe it's because I was broken down and now I am left to pick up the piece of my heart and life. That this question brought up such painful memories. Do any of us really know who we are? and if you say yes to that question what happens when life throws a curve ball at you and you strike out does that change who you are? As for now I can say I am a strong patient person willing to go beyond for others. Who are you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment