Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Donjon and Dragons OH my

So wall in foodland this semi good looking guy walks up to me. He asks me for my phone number and I agree to give it to him. should have know better. We start texting the next day. Guy seems great super friendly we have a lot in common and I agree to meet couple days later with him. We started small agreed a walk on the beach would be great. Everything was going so well we were about 25 minutes into our walk when he told he his parents hated white people. I am white white. kind of made things a little weird. I needed to change the topic fast. As I started walking back to my car. When I asked what he liked to do for fun. Now I am not one to judge, every one is allowed to be into his or her own fun. as he listened off : working out, swimming, reading, hiking, DD and magic. I stop dead in my track and replied magic like the card card? he said "yes". Now to me a 30 year old is a bit to old to be playing magic but to each there own. I started walking again and asked "what is D.D?" and he goes well it's kind of embarrassing. Now I am gonna stop right here. If you think your hobbies are embarrassing you really shouldn't say them to a girl you are on a first date with. Its something you say after a month or two. I replied how embarrassing could it be, little did I know. He replied Donjon and Dragons. In other words ladies I was on a walk with a 30 year guy who not only played magic a game I believe is for 10 year olds but a guy who really enjoyed playing Donjon and Dragons I didn't even think anyone played that game. and his parents hated white people. I started walking a little faster to get to my car at that point. Is there a sign on me that says if you are weird please hit on me?

No comments:

Post a Comment