Wednesday, February 22, 2012

To risk or not to risk?

Some people will do everything they can not to feel. People will go to extremes of hurting others just not to feel a thing. They will push people away at any cost. Hurting them selfs even more. They regret not taking the chance but they also know that they didn't have to live with the failure if it didn't work out to there standards. Its takes a strong human to stand by that person but someone has to do it. Maybe its because the feeling of pain is something they just can't go through again. They use excuse of why they can't do things or avoid altogether. but excuses are reasons stuffed with lies.  Then there are people like myself who risk everything. If you don't risk, nothing will ever happen to you thats worth remembering. I put my life, heart, and soul out on the line. Sometimes it work sometimes it doesn't. I couldn't image sitting on the side lines watching everyone else play the game of life. I would rather try something a million times to finally get it right then just give up all together. I wouldn't be sitting right where I am now, if it wasn't for the risk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment