Monday, February 20, 2012

Running

I went for a run yesterday. Forgot what it was like to just put on some headphones and just run with no idea of where you are gonna stop and where you are gonna end up. Peace washed over me as I ran through the pain and how tired I was I hit what the world calls a runners high. Now all I can think about is running. My question is why haven't I been doing this all along and why did I ever stop.To work out or not work out? I was in a seven year relationship with a guy who did nothing but work out and yell at me that I never did. Which in return I just didn't feel like I should do it just because he was so rude about it. which brings me to my point. When in life is it ok to call someone fat. I understand that every single women out there goes through the same emotions: I am fat.Does this make me look fat?I didn't work out today and i eat so much.When did life get to the point of not working out because someone made you feel like shit. How did we as single women let idiots make us feel like shit. Who wants to work out when someone is yelling at you? All you want to do is go crawl in a little hole and die because that is the person who is suppose to love you. The person who is suppose to encourage you, not discourage you.

No comments:

Post a Comment